Last week proved that the Eagles are by far the best team in the NFC East. They are still on a crash course to meet the Falcons, Vikings, or Saints in the Playoffs. Hopefully the Eagles can stay ahead of all of them and get home field advantage throughout the playoffs. They dismantled the Cowboys in a way that broke their spirits, some players even gave up which was noticed by the national media and players on the field. Once the Cowboys got past their scripted plays they really began to fall apart. Prescott currently isn’t a QB that can manage a game or handle in-game adjustments. Carson was clearly a better QB and people can now stop arguing in defense of Prescott.
This week will look similar to last week in that the Bears will come out and move the ball a little with their scripted plays, normally in the 12-15 play range, and once they get past that the game will fall apart for them. The biggest issue is that they are a run first and pretty much only offense, and we love stopping the run. Trubisky doesn’t have the ability to carry a football team. He really shouldn’t either since he is a rookie on a bad team. The Eagles win this one easily today by dominating the clock, ground, and on defense.
Hey everyone there are a couple of things that we as fans need to stop doing.
- Each week can’t be a trap game so stop saying
- Say the Eagles are going to the Super Bowl. Once you embrace this you’ll have more fun
- It’s not our job as fans to “worry about the next game” you can say we are going all the way.
Predictions for this game
- Eagles sack the QB 4 times
- Carson with 3 TD’s today
- Jay Ajayi will reach the end zone with a 30+ yard run.
- Carson will not have to play the end of the Game
- Eagles win this one 37 – 10