Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
These will change your LIFE!!!!
Amazing Appetizer – Hush Puppies ain’t got shit on these guys
I usually make mine the night before and put them into the fridge so they are ready to drop in the fryer. They also seem to hold up better. I drop these in frier after I do my turkey. Just look for them to be nice and Golden in color. The texture will be nice and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 1 -2 Box ‘s of Stuffing Mix
- 1lb of Sage Sausage
- HOT ASS OIL (Peanut Oil or whatever you use to Deep fry a turkey)
- Cook Sausage
- Cook stuffing
- Let cool enough so you can handle it with your hands. You’ll want the stuffing just a little wet, don’t let it dry out. You want to be able to form it into those balls.
- Grab some stuffing and a little sausage and roll into a ball no bigger than a golf ball. Mine are normally about the size of a small meatball. Yes, this is messy but well worth it.
- Deep fry those suckers. Only about a minute or two. (300-350 degrees).