Well the unthinkable has happened and the Philadelphia Eagles have made it to the Super Bowl to face off against the New England Patriots. The Eagles have defied all odds to make here. They weren’t the fan favorite, they didn’t have the toughest schedule, they lost player after player including the franchise QB. They got a back up that thought about retirement just a year prior. Each playoff game they were doubted and made the underdogs event though they had the best record in the league. Nick Foles was touted as a bum and wouldn’t win a playoff game. Hell even the coach at one time was considered to be below average and unqualified. With all of that the Eagles and their true fans stood there with their arms folded, that blue-collar stare, and calmly said F@#$ You with each passing victory. On Feb 4th the Philadelphia Eagles and the City of Philadelphia will finally get what they truly deserve and that is the Lombardi Trophy.
The Latest and Greatest
- DOW (Drinks of the Week) Featured Brew: Beer’d Brewing Company’s “Whisker’d Wit”
- DOW (Drinks of the Week) Featured Beer – Half Full Brewery’s: Bright Hybrid Ale
- DOW (Drinks of the Week) Featured Brew: Alamo Beer’s Amber Lager
- DOW ( Drinks of the Week) Featured Brew: Mason Ale Works – Charley Hustle
- DOW (Drinks of the Week) Featured Brew: Straight to Ale – Stop Work 689
Catch Me if You Can
- LONDON IS CALLING October 25, 2018 – October 29, 2018 London, UK Heading to London!!! Send Recommendations our way.